iStudent Academy/Think360 – Admin Executive, PMB
The Administrative Executive Position entails the employee being based on PMB Campus to fulfil administrative and secretarial duties for both iStudent Academy and Think360. The position would best suit a person who fits the following criteria:
- Self Motivated
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Customer focused
- Able to follow instructions
- Sales Experience and advantage
Description of Position – Think 360
Employee’s main responsibility will be to fulfil general campus administrative and secretarial duties on campus. They will be based as “Front of House” for Think360. They will work with the Marketing Exectutive very closely to ensure smooth running of all tasks.
- Answering the phone, operating switchboard, taking and forwarding messages
- Greeting clients who walk in, completing course attendance registers
- Taking client lunch orders
- Following up with clients who have not arrived for training
- Confirming client attendance for training
- Making personal appointments on behalf of the marketing executive
- Assisting with walk in and telephone enquiries when marketing executive is unavailable, so product knowledge must be up to scratch
- Ensuring marketing material is readily available and up to date – printed on hand for walk in clients
- Making database calls and/or email as specified by the Marketing Executive
- Making attendance certificates for clients on training
Description of Position – iStudent Academy
Employee’s main responsibility will be to market and sell the brand of iStudent Academy, acting as front of house.
- Calls and emails to prospective students via CRM Database
- School bookings and contacting to arrange marketing executive’s presentations or Expo’s with them
- Initiate, maintain and mature effective and productive sales relationships with existing clientele
- Key focus on generating new business from existing clientele and introducing new clients to Student Academy.
- General Administrative roles on campus – contacting students who are absent etc
- Assisting lecturer in fulfilling on campus admin (marks capturing, remediation etc)
- Learn and keep updated on relevant technical information / issues
Click here to apply and upload your CV via our online process!
Send my CV!